Sunday, February 7, 2010

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW

I've just now checked my blog for the first time since my December 17 post about the "Jesus Tree," and I want to say a special "Thank you," to two people who left comments on it. One of the comments was labeled "PuraAbarca," (I hope that's not an obscene word. Please forgive me if it is) and the only message was the word "wonderful" followed by a line of dots. The other comment and the message were in symbols followed by a line of dots. Although I could not read your messages, and do not know who you are, I am glad that you read my message about Jesus and the gift of salvation that He gave to the world. Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad you were impressed enough to write. Shelba

QUESTION FOR READERS?
Can any of you translate the word on the first comment and the symbols on the second one for me? Thanks.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi, Shelba, chking out your blog. I don't have the answer to your question. Good to see you're back to writing! Looking forward to your inteview on my blog! Blessings!

Carole
http://sunnebnkwrtr.blogspot.com

Shelba Shelton Nivens said...

Thanks, Carole, I'm looking forward to it, too. I never really left writing; it's too much a part of me to leave it completely. Just had to back off from some of the projects a bit for awhile. Shelba