Monday, November 11, 2013

HELP! I'M LOST ON BLOGGER- and "Downtown" ain't what it used to be.

Every time I come into blogger or google+ I am lost. Of course, it does not take much to get me lost.  I have no sense of direction--on the computer, driving or walking.

When I worked in downtown Birmingham during the 1950s, I would go out shopping or eating out someplace at lunchtime and quite often in order to find the way back to my office, I would walk a block to street marker then a block to an avenue marker to see which way I needed to walk, north, south, east or west to get back to my office in the Birmingham News Building. My entrance was through a revolving door of the main lobby at 2200, 4th Avenue North.

It's not that easy on the computer. I don't know which way to go right now to re-post my Published Works that I deleted a few days ago. I copied them from google+, but now can't find how to paste them where they belong.

And while I was on google+ I "violated" some rules I started trying to fix and knocked myself off someway.  AND I need to be proof-reading my final proof for THE MISTAKEN HEIRESS, due back to my editor at Heartsong next week.

Can anyone tell me how to get back to my "office" on Blogger--which used to seem easier as DASHBOARD--where I can paste my PUBLISHED WORKS again?  And I will see if I can fix what I violated on google+.

THANKS SO MUCH TOO ANY KIND SOUL WHO CAN AND WILL HELP ME OUT.
Shelba Shelton Nivens

No comments: